Mac OS X is the work of Evil !
Some people believe
Mac OS X
is the work of Evil. Here is why:
- the logo for Apple Inc. is an apple with the bite taken out of it. This is clearly a reference to the Fall of Man, when Adam and Eve were tempted with an apple by the serpent
- the inner layer in Mac OS X is called Darwin. Christians are known to disapprove Darwinism, which is inherently Evil to them
- Darwin is released under an Open Source license, which is, according to some people, just another name for Communism
- inside Darwin, some processes are called "daemons", which is another name for a
- to open up some files in Mac OS X, you have to start the Terminal and type the command:
chmod 666, the Number of the Beast, which is for sure Evil !
We wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult.
(In other words: All of the above is humour, of course !)